Sunday, April 16, 2017

Walking in the newness of life, part III



This is the final part of my speech at women's Easter celebration in Suzhou on March 25. 

I will now read meditation on the meaning and implications of Jesus' love for us and the words of God as spoken through David Sorensen (more materials like this can be found at website http://godisreal.com/). Let us receive these words as coming from Jesus to you personally: 

I love you. I love you. I love you so, so, so much. I love you with a love that is amazing, with the love that is incredible, with the love that you cannot comprehend with your human mind. You will need eternity to realize the depth, the height, the width of my love for you. My love is too much, is too great, is too powerful. I am so full of compassion to you. Look at Me, what did I do? I died for you, I gave my life for you. I died on the cross for you. I allowed the darkness to have a go at Me, because I love you. I did not do it for any other reason, there is no other reason I hang there. Nobody understood what was happening. I gave everything I am, everything I have, because I love you. I did not do it for any kind of religious reason, but because I want to save you, I want to heal you, because I want to transform you, I want to release you into the glory of my love for you. There is nothing in my heart that wants you to be burdened, there is nothing in my heart that wants you to live under heavy yokes of any sort of oppression. I did not come to this world to bring you burdens.
I came to set you free. I made you brand new when you believed in Me. So step out of this cage, step out of these chains. They are loosened, they are broken, they have no power over you. And be free. Live freely, live and love as the child of the Most High God of heaven and earth. Live and sing for Me. Because it is a new day, it is a new life for you. Come and have fun, in this life. Cast off that dark cloak that has covered your heart and mind and see my love for you. When you are abandoned, when you are lonely, when you feel misunderstood, when you are in ruins of your life, when you struggle to walk in the world that doesn’t give you the warmth you so desperately need, when you cry and nobody understands why, only love can do a miracle that no one else can do. I am that love, says Jesus. My love will never leave you, my love is always with you. My love goes out to you. In Me, you will find strength to overcome and break through.


Let us pray. Let us bow our heads and be silent and still for a bit as we contemplate this love letter and what it means for our lives.  Jesus, meet everyone here, move in our midst by your Holy Spirit and help us to really receive your love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment