Monday, February 1, 2016

In blossoming fields with Jesus



Beginning of December 2015 I had a special experience with Jesus after which I have found it much easier to enter His presence and receive His love at any time. It was certainly one of the greatest spiritual breakthroughs of my life. I woke up in the Saturday morning perhaps about 6 am, could not fall asleep and decided to pray while still resting on the bed. I kind of continued sharing some concerns to Jesus that I have started off previous night, when suddenly I found myself in the blossoming fields with Him in my spirit. Amazingly, it was suddenly very easy to be with Him, talk to Him, and I could also clearly hear what He wants to say to me. This was the first time I saw Him speaking to me. The atmosphere was very restful and unhurried, and I could be me. Whatever I said was alright and Jesus understood. Being with Jesus this way was like all distracting things were totally shut down and Jesus also promised to keep them out. He also said that we have to meet more often this way and that we need to get to know each other better. He promised to take care of my concerns and I saw encouraging visions of all closest people in my life getting free, being full of joy and all of us dancing in a big circle together.
Most amazingly, I am now able to enter this kind of presence of Jesus at any time when I have time for that and conditions are unhurried enough. Locations in the spirit may change; but I always find Him waiting for me in some place, ready to pick it up again from where we finished it last time. The image I have added to this post features one of allegories of Jesus – a lion, but I see Him as a human being. Anyways, I find the image captures something of the atmosphere of being with Jesus that I have experienced.
It is now as if all things I know about Jesus and all I have experienced before suddenly come together. I believe He has been working patiently all these years to bring it about. Before, though I have had some amazing encounters with Jesus which I shared in previous posts, it was difficult to maintain that level of closeness on everyday basis. Now it is regular occurrence. I will share some more of that in my upcoming posts. It’s not like me or my environment is totally problem-free now, but now I am in much better position to address whatever comes. I am securely attached to Jesus now and can talk anything through to Him, and receive His answers and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment